Personal Website & Blog
On this page you can find some information about me and a few blog posts I wrote. Most of them are about topics that I'm most interested in, such as containers, security, CI/CD, or about programming languages like Python or Go. I also have a couple of opensource side-projects which are listed down below.
Life so far...
- Breathing since 1994
- Started studying CS in 2014
- Got Bachelors in 2017
- Started working at IBM in 2018
- Got Masters with honours in 2019
- Weight Lifting
- Container Security
- Scalable Systems
- Cloud-Native Applications
This is a list of my recent blog posts/articles. You can also subscribe to my e-mail newsletter or RSS/Atom feed of my blog posts here.
- Data and System Visualization Tools That Will Boost Your Productivity
- Stop Messing with Kubernetes Finalizers
- Automate All the Boring Kubernetes Operations with Python
- End-to-End Monitoring with Grafana Cloud with Minimal Effort
- Goodbye, Google Analytics - Why and How You Should Leave The Platform
- Python f-strings Are More Powerful Than You Might Think
- Ultimate CI Pipeline for All of Your Python Projects
- Optimizing Memory Usage in Python Applications
- Upcoming Python Features Brought to You by Python Enhancement Proposals
- Creating Beautiful Tracebacks with Python's Exception Hooks
Blog & Personal Website
Blueprint/Template For Golang Projects
Blueprint/Template For Python Projects
It's always useful to have some template for your project that satisfies all your needs, regardless of what kind of project you are working on, namely: predefined directory structure, all necessary config files, testing, linting and static code analysis setup, CI/CD tooling, Dockerization of your app and on top of that automation with Makefile. And this Python repository has it all!
Learning and Reading
I read a lot of books and I tend to lose track of them, so here's a list of my favourites (in no particular order).